Monday 18 April 2016

Generating Fine Art Ideas

For my FMP I will be researching into the compositions and themes of various advertisements and fashion editorials. I will look into the artists that create these and the individual roles /jobs that each person has to make these happen. I will also be looking into mixed media; photography and fine art.My research will also expand into different styles of fine art, colour.

Fashion communications,
through social media I'm hoping to create a Tumblr blog that will be based around fashion communication. Throughout the blog i am hoping to stick to one theme for example, pastels, colour, black and white.

It should be noted that everything posted will be my own material that I have either drawn, painted, edited or photographed.

New idea;
Research into animal cruelty in the fashion/beauty industry and create posters(either online or physical) bringing awareness to it/ speaking up against it.


 




























No comments:

Post a Comment