Tuesday 15 September 2015

My Brand.


For my unit 50: Informative Graphics, brand ID I have decided to creative a beauty brand named after myself Sarah Szalma , I have done this with links to iconic brand such as Chanel , Dior and YSL named after designers Coco Chanel, Christian Dior and Yves Saint Laurent respectively. In doing so I hope to give of the impression that my products are of the highest quality and standard to which the brands I mentioned are. 

 My products will consist of a lipstick,  a eye shadow quad and a bronzer/ highlighter duo with a box for all the products to go into.

I will also do advertising for this ( using photoshop i will put my products and brand name on to a billboard. 

Research wise I have/will be looking into inconic brands such as Chanel , Dior, YSL etc , their logos, campaigns, collections, packaging and advertisers to get to the bottom of what makes them them household names in the fashion industry.
I will then be looking into popular beauty brands such as MAC, urban decay, Charlotte Tilbury, Estée Lauder etc and how they have established themselves in the beauty market, their logos ,packaging and so on.

By doing this I feel like it can help me create a brand that in reality could be competitors to this existing brands as they all have such high standards for their products and are constantly having to keep up with the ever changing trends in the industry.










No comments:

Post a Comment