Thursday 25 February 2016

Photoshoot (mock fmp)



PHOTOSHOOT /

What I did /
Took pictures of my model using an Iphone6s.
Location /
Corner of the 2D studio
Equipment /
iPhone6s
Lights
Chair
Props

Model/
I used Alix as my model , she wore the simple yet  rugged clothing I asked her to (oversized grey t shirt and blue jeans with rips In the knee and white trainers) 
 For her face I blended a black gel eyeliner on her eyeliner and undereyes ( and water line) and smudged it down to her cheeks ( as if she's been crying) I also asked my model to rub her eyes with the eyes to give it a real worn look.
Next I added fake blood from both the outer and inner corner of hers eyes to give the appearance that's she's been crying blood. 
In my mind I want a very dark and dramatic look , as her eyes are only visible (she wore a mask the majority of the time) I thought a over dramatic  grungy dark eye was in order. I decided the blood later one as I thought it would really complete the look and shock people. I was thinking along the lines of : dust and smog in her eyes so bad they're red and raw and bleeding.

For the actual shoot one think I want was dramatic lighting , so I moved the light around a lot until I got the effect I wanted , which happened when the light was to the right of my facing the wall alongside the model rather that shining on her to make the shadows on her left very prominent. 

EDITED//



No comments:

Post a Comment