Wednesday 13 January 2016

Experimenting with Paper

Here I have experimented using paper to create an abstract peice , the task was to make a 2D (paper) into 3D by folding it 



Firstly , for a little fun , I created this  adorable origami deer! 



Next onto the task in hand , I used paper to create these geometrical shapes. I really like the way the paper casts shadows onto its self 



For this I was thinking Actaeon's body , I think the shape looks very masculine.


The idea behind this was to creat the cave that Diana was bathing in so I tried th creat a shape that you could look into.


This was another attempt of the cave.

All my paper sculptors together , with and without flash so you can see the shadows 


A little peice I threw together with all the scraps of paper used to creat a stag head.


Next we had to add a bit more thought process and planning to our sculptures.
For mine I drew and cut out the shapes for a stag head and slotted them into place to create a a mounted head using paper. This definitely turned out better than expected.
piccasso

No comments:

Post a Comment