Friday 3 July 2015

60's Poster Research


I have decided to base my worksop bust station art work on 60's psychedelic artwork.
I love the bright and bold contrasting colours used in the artwork and the fluid lines used to build up the back ground whilst simultaneous making the main image ( or text) the focal point.

These are some of my favourite images which i have found on google.



I love colours used in this images, and how they are swapped for each of the background squares



In this image i like how the orange and blue are used to make the hair, the colours really stand out  against the black and camel background




I love the water-colour effect on this one and the faded text.


I think the blue really stands out against the orange in this one and i like the traced around the person effect.





This image is really simple but with the purple standing out so strongly against the orange, really effective.
















I love the colours used in this one and the face with the stitching effect on it.





No comments:

Post a Comment