Sunday 5 July 2015

Alice in wonderland Photoshoot.


Park art of my work for Alice in Wonderland involves doing a Photoshoot, to prepare for I picked out a location , chose models and clothing. My friend Alix placed Alix and my baby sister Cameron played the white rabbit. Clothing wise, I wanted a modern day look therefore Alix wore a white top and a blue skirt. I chose my sister for the white simply because she is small and adorable , much like a rabbit.

Originally I wanted the photos to be taken in a wood , however a problem that occurred , which I didn't think of when doing my preliminary research, was that the wood was not accessible with a pram. Therefore I settled for a path which goes to the wood. 

Another problem I found was that working with children is quite challenging,  when planning this Photoshoot I stupidly overlooked the face that my sister doesn't like the stand still, nor can she pose the way I would like her to (she also doesn't like to smile) , to try to overcome I had Alix try to hold her still, distracted her with toys so she would look towards something, and took a million pictures as to not miss a moment. I think this worked out alright as I don't think the photos are half bad.
Alix however was a perfect model and she did a splendid job as the wide-eyed curious Alice.

These are the photos that turned out well:








No comments:

Post a Comment