Tuesday 10 February 2015

Learner Survival Guide: Idea 1


This project involves creating the front and back cover for the North Notts Learner Survival Guide 2015/16. For the first idea we had to manipulate an existing food or drink logo.The logo had to be both popular and well known but easy to replicate.The logo I chose was the Starbucks logo. I chose this logo because it is popular and well known with a wide age group in particular students/ the current generation and it is also applicable to either gender. Another reason for choosing this logo is that it has an uncomplicated design and layout which is easy to reproduce and also makes it is easier to change and modify to fit the criteria of the learner survival guide.

Overall, seeing as though this is my first attempt at creating the Learner Survival Guide cover I feel like I have accomplished creating a simple yet innovative design.  

No comments:

Post a Comment