Saturday 21 February 2015

Vorticism Evalutaion

When deciding what to do for my Vorticism final outcome I found myself stuck for ideas through lack of imagination and from being uninspired by the research I had done. Disintrested in the work I had started I decided last minute to change my idea and looked into Vorticism fashion, with no relevant results I changed Vorticism to Furtuism. I found a lot of inspiration from the designs that had appeared, the colours,angles and shapes used were all similar to one another ( and connected strongly to the work I had researched by Vorticism/Furtuism artist) so I decided instead of taking the safe route and finishing my blasé artwork, I decided Instead to create a dress based upon V/F fashion. I took different aspects of the designs I had researched and due to the lack of time, planning and materials created my laughable final peice. In retrospect I probably should of just drawn it out on paper with side notes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment