Tuesday 10 February 2015

Liverpool



These are some of the photos I took at Andy Warhols exhibition at Tate Liverpool.
I think this was my favourite part of the trip as it was most relevant to my own work.




In a dark room with  disco ball separate to the rest of gallery there was a collection of images and videos being projected on the wall, they played on a loop and overlapped each other with Velvet Underground played in the background. I managed to get a picture of Dali which appeared on of the wall which showed him staring at the camera with his moustache twitching.








 One of Wahols most famous pieces- Campbells condensed soup.


In one corner of the room was Warhol's magazine covers for Interview. They featured a number of iconic celebrities in a graphic style.





Ink blot test.














































No comments:

Post a Comment